HappyOrNot’s Full Range Of Customer Feedback Terminals Now Protect Against Coronavirus
HappyOrNot partners with Nanoveu to cover its Smiley Touch touchscreen terminals with an antimicrobial screen protector film
HappyOrNot (www.happy-or-not.com), the leading customer experience improvement solution, today announces that its Smiley Touch terminals will be coated in Nanoshield’s antimicrobial screen protector film that is scientifically proven (via ISO standardization ISO21702) to protect against COVID-19.
The partnership with Nanoveu, the developers of the Nanoshield technology, comes off the back of a similar partnership established with HEXIS Graphics, which is coating HappyOrNot’s Smiley Terminal feedback system with its antimicrobial PUREZONE® solution. Thanks to these two partnerships, HappyOrNot is ensuring that its full product range of in-moment feedback systems, relied upon by 4,000 clients in 135 countries, is bolstered by an additional level of safety precaution by now being protected against bacteria and viruses, crucial both during the pandemic and in the long-term too.
How Nanoshield works
Nanoshield’s antimicrobial films and phone accessories are self-disinfecting and continuously cleanse surfaces to keep them virus and bacteria free, based on certified lab test Japanese standard JIS Z 2801 and ISO 21702 GLP Reports.
- Electrically charged copper ions attach to viruses and bacteria, stopping the way they work
- The nano-copper reacts with molecules that are produced by bacteria to form a chemical substance called Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS). ROS damages both the proteins and nucleic acids in viruses and bacteria providing an antibacterial and antiviral effect.
- All viruses are surrounded by a protective protein layer that holds the infectious components inside. In order for viruses to spread this layer needs remain intact. Copper particles are rapidly absorbed into this protein layer bursting their protective wall.
HappyOrNot’s Smiley Touch
The Smiley Touch is a stylish touchscreen tablet terminal, with mobile network technology, which offers three-tier surveys, providing companies with multi-level customer experience insights. The surveys consist of:
- Main question – The tablet displays the survey question and animated 4-Smileys (and comes with an optional attention sign). Examples of typical questions and prompts include: ‘Please rate our service today’ or ‘How friendly was our staff?’. Customers then answer by choosing one of the four Smiley faced options.
- Follow-up question – Customers are immediately presented with a secondary, follow-up range of options. For example, if a customer expresses dissatisfaction with a particular issue, the follow-up question will display a (customizable) list of causes, such as ‘service’ or ‘staff friendliness’, allowing for more detailed fact-finding.
- Open feedback – Lastly, customers are given the option to leave additional comments via a text box, giving companies even more qualitative feedback.
Heikki Väänänen, HappyOrNot CEO and founder, comments: “The wellbeing and safety of our customers, and the people who engage with our terminals, remains our top priority. Our partnership with Nanoveu, a leader in the field of antimicrobial films, is significant because it will ensure our Smiley Touch touchscreen terminals, relied upon by thousands of brands worldwide, have an additional level of safety precaution by now being protected against bacteria and viruses with these films, which not only keeps people safe during the pandemic, but in the long-term too. Together with Nanoshield we will enable companies to continue collecting critical customer feedback data, with the importance of these insights increasing because of the pandemic, and beyond.”
All HappyOrNot terminals that are protected by the coating will display a sticker of authenticity, meaning customers can safely, and in confidence, continue to provide anonymized feedback.
Alfred Chong, Chief Executive Officer, Nanoveu Pte Ltd., comments: “Nanoveu’s antiviral film uses a unique copper-based nanotechnology to kill a broad spectrum of viruses and bacteria without the need for constant wiping or disinfecting. The film is clear and easily applied to touch-screen surfaces, making it ideal for a wide variety of uses.
“We are exceptionally proud to be partnering with HappyOrNot to provide a better and safer shopping experience to people across the globe, and through this partnership HappyOrNot is able to conduct customer surveys using Nanoveu technology which protects users from viruses and bacteria. Importantly, customers can use HappyOrNot touchscreens with confidence that their safety is paramount.”
Want to learn what HappyOrNot has been doing to ensure the safety and wellbeing of customers and users of our Smiley products? Check out this page to see what’s new!