A new way to capture even more feedback and real-time insights
Engagement with customers and employees across multiple channels is arguably more important than ever before. HappyOrNot offers customer experience management solutions both for digital and physical environments with leading-edge actionable insights captured via Smiley Digital and the Smileys family of products.
To complement this offering, we’re now introducing Smiley Link. It is an additional way for people to share their feedback for a specific location in a “touchless” manner by using their mobile phones.
Smiley Link uses QR Codes and short URLs added to the question sheets or tablet, as the way to access a survey. What’s more, it creates additional dimensions for when, where, and how people can share their feedback – and it helps customers gain additional insights to use in their work to improve performance.
Feedback as easy as 1-2-3
Giving feedback via the Smiley Link is incredibly simple for anyone to use:
- Scan the code or type the short URL via a mobile phone to access the survey
- Rate your experience by selecting the Smiley that represents your experience
- Add open text feedback to offer additional insights on what was great or what could have been better, and submit.
In addition to the “touchless” capability this new Smiley Link provides, it also supports enhanced engagement by enabling customers to print and place the QR coded question sheets as posters in location to draw attention to their survey, and enables deeper insights via the open text feedback now added to the Smiley Terminal.
Further value-added aspects of this new Smiley Link are:
- The Smiley Link QR code and URL printable question sheet is automatically generated by clicking a link in the HappyOrNot email report.
- The Smiley Touch screen can be switched to QR code + URL mode
- It can be used together with our Smiley Terminal and Smiley Touch products as an additional feedback-collecting method to further increase response rates.
- The QR code and/or the URL can be added to emails, SMSs, physical or digital receipts, or to any communication material, making it possible for people to respond at any place, anytime.
- The Smiley Link QR code and its URL are always associated with a specific Smiley Terminal or Smiley Touch product, meaning the data is compiled and presented as one in HappyOrNot Reporting.
For more information about how you can benefit from this exciting new touchless feedback option, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the form below!