At HappyOrNot, you will join a team of about 70 energetic and motivated professionals, working within a great company culture that encourages individualism, ownership of responsibilities, and teamwork. You will be contributing to the way in which organizations from over 90 countries around the world measure and improve their customer and employee experiences across multiple channels. Our list of clients includes world leading organizations such as Ikea, Lidl, Lego, McDonald’s, and Nike.
Joining our team will give you the opportunity to:
- get direct experience with developing and scaling a global SaaS solution used by businesses and consumers
- learn about and actively develop the growing field of customer and employee experience management
- experience first hand the challenges and opportunities of working with large amounts of real-time data
- develop a service for people from different countries and cultures
- have a significant impact to developing the culture, ways of working and tools of a small, growing product team
Possible focus areas will include developing, improving, and maintaining cloud-based applications for data analytics, insights, service administration, and feedback collection.
As an ideal candidate, you are proud of the code you write. You have attention to detail, but still you see the big picture. You want to scale things up, and feel joy when you know you have learned something new that will help you be a better programmer tomorrow.
Experience in at least some of the following general areas will help:
- User Interfaces: experience working with HTML and CSS building responsive UIs
- Data: PostgreSQL experience. Experience writing complex queries as well as designing, developing, and maintaining software and interfaces that interact with large data sets
- Experience with Git and Linux
- Problem solving: interested in creating simple and elegant solutions to complex problems
Profile traits of the ideal candidate:
- Willingness to dive in and learn new things
- Good teamwork skills and passion for your work
- Fluency in English and Finnish to efficiently collaborate with the rest of the team
- A customer-centric, entrepreneurial, growth seeking, and data driven attitude
We are looking forward to receiving your application! We are hiring several persons for roles in our Product Development team, and this position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
For more information about the positions, please contact email@example.com
Spread the word!