Last week, our very own Miika Mäkitalo continued his conversations with the media in a Q&A with Sabine Groven, editor of respected customer management publication MyCustomer.
Shining a spotlight on the role of customer feedback, Miika reveals the origins of HappyOrNot’s four distinctive smiley-faced buttons, and explains the role of data in staying ahead of the curve. Check out the full interview in the article below to learn:
- The story behind the HappyOrNot smiley-faced buttons
- The role of analytics, and how businesses can interpret feedback data to affect change
- What customer feedback experts learned from the pandemic
- How to make feedback processes user-friendly and inclusive
- What the future of CX will look like and how businesses can get ahead.
To read the full article on MyCustomer, click the button below!