HappyOrNot is looking for a creative, innovative social media specialist to join our global Marketing team. The ideal candidate has expertise in driving social media execution and planning across platforms to build brand equity, generate qualified leads and improve our sales/conversion efforts. You demonstrate a high level of creativity, attention to detail, collaboration and project management skills. You are a team player and sales-minded Marketer. We are in high growth mode. Come join HappyOrNot!
- Create, plan, organize and post organic content on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter to increase brand awareness and thought leadership.
- Assist in creation, launch and management of paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter) to bring in qualified leads resulting in pipeline growth.
- Monitor all social media platforms for messages, chats and comments; respond to and escalate customer comments and feedback on company pages, posts and ads.
- Brainstorm and work with creative services to create engaging text, image and video content for organic and paid use.
- Analyze data for lead generation and offer solutions and recommendations.
- Collaborate with digital marketing team, monitor, optimize and report campaign performance on an ongoing basis to ensure HappyOrNot is hitting or exceeding KPIs
- Support the Recruiting team in amplifying the HappyOrNot brand to attract the right talent and in support of employee growth goals
- Audit channel partner social media pages to ensure HappyOrNot brand integrity; make recommendations to update content (text, image and video) accordingly.
- Research competitive and industry social media platforms and blogs to identify trends and opportunities.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- 2+ years experience creating and managing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter organic and paid content
- International social media management a plus
- Proficiency with social network ad dashboard and scheduling software such as Sprout Social and/or Hootsuite
- Excellent data management and analysis skills, familiarity with salesforce.com and Pardot is a plus
- Familiarity with SEO and web traffic metrics and best practices
- Google Analytics experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to think outside the box to solve problems; using learnings from prior experiences and campaigns to inform decisions
- Team player with a strong work ethic, attention to detail and flexibility to thrive in a global setting
- Articulate and collaborative
- Interest in continuous personal and professional development
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Digital Marketing certification desired
What we offer:
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including, health, dental, vision, FSA, employer provided life insurance, 4 weeks annual paid time off, 401(k) with a competitive employer-match, stock options, pet insurance, identity theft protection and more!
About HappyOrNot Americas Inc.:
HappyOrNot Ltd. is a Finnish based company with US operations that are headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida. Happy or Not provides the Award-Winning service HappyOrNot® which enables our Clients to improve their Customer Service and Employee Performance. We are the global leader in instant customer satisfaction and Employee Engagement reporting. Our Service is already running in over 117 countries. For more info, please visit http://www.happy-or-not.com